*H2O Gaming Forums*

Welcome to the H2O Server Community!

ΦόρουμΗμερολόγιοΣυχνές ΕρωτήσειςΑναζήτησηΚατάλογος ΜελώνΟμάδες ΜελώνΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Μοιραστείτε | 

Merchant of mammon ( dusk vs dawn )

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Atominek
H2O Gamer
H2O Gamer

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Merchant of mammon ( dusk vs dawn )   Δευ Φεβ 09, 2009 12:49 pm

hi guys. i made this topic to avoid problems with merchant of mammon.

As you know merchant of mammon appear in same time with Blacksmith of mammon.

merchant sell crystals / enchants / Gemstones and dyes.

My question is :

HOW TO REGSITER IN SEVEN SINGS SO I CAN MAKE TRADES WITH MERCHANT ???

w8ing for help Crying or Very sad
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Merchant of mammon ( dusk vs dawn )   Δευ Φεβ 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Well, as u know seven signs has 3 seals. Seal of avarice, Seaal of gnosis and Seal of strife. Any player who registers in 7s has to chose one of those seals. Whhen the event ends, the contributes are automatically calculated to see who team won in each seal. The team that has won in 2 or more seals, wins thhe event. This means although, that if for example, Dawn wins in Avarice and strife but lose in gnosis, they win the event but blacksmith of mammon won't appear. In order to have both the dawrves of mammon ur team has to win in both Avarice AND Gnosis (strife is for siege bonuses). As u can see merchant does not appear this week. This means that while in the contribution state, noone registered in Avarice. I hope from today that the new period starts, ppl are going to register in Avarice and gnosis Razz
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Merchant of mammon ( dusk vs dawn )
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Dawn (Main Character)
» Dawn of War Machinima?
» Dawn Of War - Which one to buy?
» Dawn of War 2 behind the scenes trailer
» Despair and Dawn of War

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
*H2O Gaming Forums* :: GENERAL SECTION :: H2O x25 Server-
Μετάβαση σε: