*H2O Gaming Forums*

Welcome to the H2O Server Community!

ΦόρουμΗμερολόγιοΣυχνές ΕρωτήσειςΑναζήτησηΚατάλογος ΜελώνΟμάδες ΜελώνΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Μοιραστείτε | 

down o server?

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω 
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Snoopy
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:11 pm

KalikatzaroS έγραψε:
Snoopy dont fear to speak in English Fool.... cyclops

Stin ellada eimai gt na miliso agglika? Iparxei kanenas sovaros logos?mono o tonny den kserei ellinika ...to problem s esena pio einai? kai an thes s stelno kai foto ton ptixion m baby mi fovasai
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών
Devious
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Protimas thn tainia "Barbie Rapounzel" e snoopy ? ><
Snoopy
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Devious έγραψε:
Protimas thn tainia "Barbie Rapounzel" e snoopy ? ><

Protimo to "Mia vradia me ton PAY" (akatalilo gia anilikous***)
KalikatzaroS
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: tespa   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Den tha katsoume na tsakothoume kiolas apla katalavete kati oti o server xreiazete diafimish kalh,kai ypodomes.
Egw eimoun apo tous prwtous p mpike ston server kai m arese kai para poly to olo stisimo m thimise BNB se x25 morfh.
Apla na Leme kai tou stravou to dikio Den ginete na sinexistei afto to pragma (egw prosopika ksenerwnw) p den yparxei kosmos p.x psaxneios mia REC k den tin vriskeis an den pas na tin mazepseis monos sou h kati allo xwris players ta lefta einai anousia....
Loipon as stamatisoume na kryvomaste pisw apo to daxtilo mas kai as paradextoume to oti an o server den diafimistei kala kai an den stamathsoun ta provlimata den prokite na anevei pote... Arrow Arrow pale pale

Y.S Tha sinexisw na paizw sto server mexri kai tin teleftaia mera p tha einai up... Exclamation Exclamation
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:23 pm

KalikatzaroS έγραψε:
Kk skypse you are noob a big noob you said that the server lagged only for 2 mins Etc. and the last week we have downtime problems....I ll tell you something we play at the server 20 players=NO LAG , No Way to LAG, and No PROBLEMS...If the server have problems and laggs with 20 players it cant get more players then...20players the MAX? Omg
lol! Evil or Very Mad scratch

U r completely retarded aren't you??? U know NOTHING about server capabilities and nothing about the machine that it is been hosted from. It can support 900 players LAG FREE (I hope that u can understand the underlined words). In last week we had downtime time problems u say? OK let me make this clear to you. Nio is NOT the company that hosts the srv. Nio is the Admin and the creator of the server. Any comments/complaints, ragarding the previous week's downtime are to be told to the company. NOT to Nio. As far as the "20" players, I should inform you that server has more than 80 players online ANYTIME in daily basis. NOT my problem if u are blind.

KalikatzaroS έγραψε:
Snoopy dont be scared to speak in English Fool.... cyclops

YES YOU ARE!!! Go and check 4um rules and I hope u will get your answer.

Atominek έγραψε:
something else clever boy ? sh1t happen last days if u didnt see

Give me ONE fucking UNreasonable shit that happened the last days. except from today's downtime...

//skypse
Επισκέπτης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:25 pm

KalikatzaroS έγραψε:
Den tha katsoume na tsakothoume kiolas apla katalavete kati oti o server xreiazete diafimish kalh,kai ypodomes.
Egw eimoun apo tous prwtous p mpike ston server kai m arese kai para poly to olo stisimo m thimise BNB se x25 morfh.
Apla na Leme kai tou stravou to dikio Den ginete na sinexistei afto to pragma (egw prosopika ksenerwnw) p den yparxei kosmos p.x psaxneios mia REC k den tin vriskeis an den pas na tin mazepseis monos sou h kati allo xwris players ta lefta einai anousia....
Loipon as stamatisoume na kryvomaste pisw apo to daxtilo mas kai as paradextoume to oti an o server den diafimistei kala kai an den stamathsoun ta provlimata den prokite na anevei pote... Arrow Arrow pale pale

Y.S Tha sinexisw na paizw sto server mexri kai tin teleftaia mera p tha einai up... Exclamation Exclamation

Yes this is true. Several posters have been printed in order to give them to net cafes and other places but we were rejected from many of them. We are planing on printing more posters to glue them in schools and other places that ppl use to hang out. As u can understand there is no way to have an advertisement in TV or in any big newspaper but we try... Do your best too. Mouth to Mouth advertisment works pretty good. Be sure about it.

//skypse
KalikatzaroS
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: expect   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:26 pm

expect expect expect expect yes s00r EXPECT ALL KK lol!
KalikatzaroS
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: I DO my Best...   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:28 pm

I DO my Best... An you have to be sure for this.... Exclamation
Atominek
H2O Gamer
H2O Gamer

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 7:57 pm

"why so serius" ?
[H2O] djNio
H2O Administrator
H2O Administrator

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello.

As I have my support lawyer in Forums (think tank skypse), I was out all day thinking to hire a real lawyer to earn some money from all these unexpected downtimes. There is a huge possibility to do so..

When I started co-operating with this company (server01) everything was perfect. Now Idk what is happening with them.

I won't let it be like that, I will deal with this for sure. For now, when it will be up I will inform you here..

Offtopic:

As for the advertisement thingy. Well, read below..

- Things that players CAN'T do and they depend on Server's Administrator.

MANY registrations in Lineage2 Vote Sites. I haven't seen any server with 6 Registrations (The 6 Icons which guide you to vote for L2 H2O from our site)

- Things that everyone CAN do.

Go to your net and post an H2O Poster (it doesn't matter how it looks).
Urge more friends to come and play with us, everyone has friends.. not just administrators.
Put the site link on your MSN.
Have the site written down on your (other) Forums' signature.
Find a way to throw our site in 1-2 schools.

And SO MANY other ways that you can easily think of. You want donations? No, nobody does. Then don't expect MORE than the best gameplay, balance, stability and safety of your data. I do all these because since I was in childhood I was a programmer wannabe. Thats my assignment, NOT running from net to net to call more people to play while I earn nothing from the player's number. (I already tried many things with my friend skypse, but I don't even bother to report)

To close with, some H2O advertising does not need any special abilities to be done. We all have friends, legs and mouth. I deal with the database, you deal with this.. and everything will be just fine.

You think that my statement is wrong? Do you believe that I abuse your need of Player Kills? Contact LA's Administrator Department, -tel. 785-8075- to report administrator corruption. 'Guess I'll have the honor to be next to Narcotic's cell.

P.S: DotA 1v1 anyone?

/djNio

H2O Community Pwns! Join us and have a nice stay!
Read Server & Forum Rules NOW!
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών http://l2h2o.forumotion.com
kidcudi
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 9:47 pm

lol gamw to agglika m gamw paizei n mhn katalava k tpt kati psila ...pote 8a anoiksei...padws 8a kanoume oti boroume gia na feroume kosmo alla an einai down pws 8a feroume kosmo????smr eixa skopo na ferw 2-3 filous alla htane down... Sad
haristsak
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 10:14 pm

me 2....n feroume filous s server p einai down....paizei na mas kraksoun...!epidi polla atoma dn kseroun agglika(dn milaw gia mena) paizei na t grapseis k mia sta ellinika na eimaste sigouroi oti oloi ktlavane?
fabolous
H2O Newbie
H2O Newbie

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 10:40 pm

ABYSS WALKER FTW!!!!!!!!!
exw riksei kai monohitous archers.ena backstab me ena hit+down....
oso gia to kamael :\ ............me zorizei poli ......
<3 u my Kamael!
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
[H2O] djNio
H2O Administrator
H2O Administrator

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   Δευ Μαρ 09, 2009 10:43 pm

haristsak έγραψε:
me 2....n feroume filous s server p einai down....

Τώρα που είναι UP όμως?

H2O is back online folks. Login and pwn sum ass with your Abyss Walkers or whatever..

Υ.Γ: Κλειδώνω το Topic και θα σας κάνει ο skypse μετάφραση του θέματος διαφήμισης σε άλλο Topic στο General.

/djNio

H2O Community Pwns! Join us and have a nice stay!
Read Server & Forum Rules NOW!
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών http://l2h2o.forumotion.com
Χορηγούμενο περιεχομένο

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: down o server?   

down o server?
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
*H2O Gaming Forums* :: GENERAL SECTION :: H2O x25 Server-
Μετάβαση σε: